Regional Sales Manager - Dealer Development
The Regional Sales Manager – Dealer Development will solicit, win, close, and service new and existing dealer relationships which will produce referred transactions secured by various types of equipment, at a targeted return, within an assigned geographic territory.
- Travel to prospective and existing dealer offices for face to face calls in defined territory.
- Prospect for new relationships and service existing relationships via phone, email, and social media contact.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for day-to-day contact and follow-up (calls, meetings, email campaigns, opportunities). Provide referrals to other Equify company businesses.
- Ability to understand and articulate complex finance and lease structures
- Generate new referral business at assigned volume and yield level.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers and prospects.
- Protect the company’s portfolio.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Provide quality information and write ups to credit department to onboard dealers
- Attending training events including sales training, product training
- Attending trade shows, industry related conferences, association meetings, etc.
Skills and Proficiencies:
- Knowledge of sales, credit, marketing, business, and management principles.
- Have well-developed written, telephone, and personal presentation skills.
Required Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- A minimum of three (3) of demonstrated experience in the finance industry experience.
- Critical Thinking — using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose or recommend the most appropriate one.
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Safeguarding confidential and protected information covered by privacy law and company policy.
- Must work independently and as a member of a team
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Able to read, speak and write English.
- Ability to read, interpret and present financial statement information.
- Gripping, reaching, writing, data entry, handling (paper, files, etc).
- Able to work under stressful conditions at times.
- Have a current driver’s license and be able to utilize it, with reimbursement.
About Our Company:
Equify Financial is a privately-owned, independent specialty finance company based in Fort Worth, Texas.
We tailor and personalize our services for each client to build a strong relationship and a strong future for their business. We are an independent, collateral-based lender that can service customers at every financial stage of their business.
With over 180 years of combined experience in the equipment finance industry, we are able to provide an extensive amount of knowledge and an in-depth understanding of our customer’s financial circumstances. We help our clients identify areas of growth and find creative solutions that bring more capital to their businesses.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical + Dental + Vision Coverage
- 401K + Company Match
- Life Insurance + Long Term Disability Coverage – 100% Company Paid
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Gym Reimbursement Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness Check Program - Insurance Premium Discounts
- Life Assistance Resources
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)