Regional Sales Manager - Colorado
Company Information: Equify Financial is a privately-owned, independent specialty finance company based in Fort Worth, Texas. We tailor and personalize our services for each client to build a strong relationship and a strong future for their business. We are an independent, collateral-based lender that can service customers at every financial stage of their business. With over 180 years of combined experience in the equipment finance industry, we can provide an extensive amount of knowledge and an in-depth understanding of our customers’ financial circumstances. We help our clients identify areas of growth and find creative solutions that bring more capital to their businesses.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical + Dental + Vision Coverage
- 401K + Company Match
- Life Insurance + Long Term Disability Coverage – 100% Company Paid
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Gym Reimbursement Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness Check Program - Insurance Premium Discounts
- EAP Resources
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Are you a dynamic and results-driven sales professional with a proven track record of success in the structured equipment finance industry? Equify Financial is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our team and make a tangible impact on our growth in the Colorado market. If you're passionate about building strong relationships, exceeding sales targets, and providing innovative financial solutions to clients, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
As our Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for soliciting, winning, closing, and servicing loan transactions secured by various types of equipment. Your territory will span across the states of Florida and Georgia, where you will have the chance to showcase your expertise and drive market share growth.
- Traveling to prospective and existing customer offices, engaging in face-to-face meetings to establish trust and foster long-lasting partnerships.
- Utilizing a variety of channels, including phone, email, and social media, prospecting for new relationships and provide exceptional service to existing clients.
- Understanding and articulating complex finance and lease structures is essential to your success; providing tailored financial solutions to meet clients' unique needs.
- Generating new business at assigned volume and yield levels including identifying potential opportunities, presenting compelling value propositions, and closing deals to meet and exceeding sales targets.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers and prospects; leveraging interpersonal skills and industry expertise to nurture these relationships and helping to build loyalty and drive business growth.
- Attending training events, sales training, product training, trade shows, and industry-related conferences to stay forefront of industry trends and developments.
Required Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A bachelor's degree in business, finance, or similar degree path is preferred.
- A minimum of three to five (3-5) years of industry-related skill, knowledge, or experience in the finance industry, preferably in structured equipment finance. A proven track record of success is highly preferred.
- A strong understanding of sales, credit, marketing, business, and management principles is essential to excel in this role.
- Being well-versed in industry-specific terms and concepts will give you a solid foundation to connect with clients and articulate our value proposition effectively.
- Exceptional written, telephone, and personal presentation skills are necessary to effectively engage and communicate with diverse audiences.
- Your ability to connect with clients on a personal level and convey complex financial concepts in simple terms will strengthen your relationships and make you a valuable asset to our team.
- Utilizing logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems is a fundamental skill required for success
- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose or recommend the most appropriate one is a key skill set.
- Identifying complex problems, reviewing related information, and developing and evaluating options to implement solutions is crucial in this role.
- Safeguarding confidential and protected information covered by privacy laws and company policies is a core responsibility.
- Being self-motivated, driven, and disciplined are essential qualities that will set you up for success in this role. Your ability to take initiative, stay focused, and deliver results will make a significant impact.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Positions self to install equipment, including under desks.
- Moves throughout the building to access files.
- Must be able to comprehend and follow written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to complete tasks even with frequent interruptions.
- Must be able to use discretion and independent judgment as needed.
- Must be able to speak clearly on the phone and to fellow workers.