Regional Sales Manager - Southern California
Location: Southern California
The Regional Sales Manager will solicit, win, close, and service loan and lease transactions secured by various types of equipment, at a targeted return, from both end-user and vendor sources within an assigned geographic territory. For this role, the territory will be Southern California.
About Our Company:
Equify Financial is a privately-owned, independent specialty finance company based in Fort Worth, Texas.
We tailor and personalize our services for each client to build a strong relationship and a strong future for their business. We are an independent, collateral-based lender that can service customers at every financial stage of their business. Equify Financial has assisted more than 300 borrowers over the past ten years.
With over 180 years of combined experience in the equipment finance industry, we are able to provide an extensive amount of knowledge and an in-depth understanding of our customer’s financial circumstances. We help our clients identify areas of growth and find creative solutions that bring more capital to their businesses.
- Competitive Base Pay
- 401(k) Savings Plan + Company Match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Company paid LTD
- Employee paid additional Life Insurance and AD&D
- Additional employee paid coverage includes critical illness, accident insurance, short term disability and whole life insurance plans.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Assistance
- Travel to prospective and existing customer offices for face to face calls in defined territory.
- Prospect for new relationships and service existing relationships via phone, email and social media contact.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for day to day contact and follow-up (calls, meetings, email campaigns, opportunities). Provide referrals to other Equify company businesses.
- Ability to understand and articulate complex finance and lease structures
- Generate new business at assigned volume and yield level.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers and prospects.
- Protect the company’s portfolio.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Provide quality write ups to credit department
- Attending training events including sales training, product training
- Attending trade shows, industry related conferences, association meetings, etc.
Required Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- A minimum of three to five years of Finance industry-related skill, knowledge, or experience.
- Knowledge of sales, credit, marketing, business and management principles.
- Have well-developed written, telephone, and personal presentation skills.
- Critical Thinking — using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose or recommend the most appropriate one.
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Safeguarding confidential and protected information covered by privacy law and company policy.
- Must work independently and as a member of a team
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined.
Mental and Physical Requirements:
- Able to read, speak and write English.
- Ability to read, interpret and present financial statement information
- Gripping, reaching, writing, data entry, handling (paper, files, etc)
- Able to work under stressful conditions at times.
- Have a current driver’s license and be able to utilize it, with reimbursement.
- Extensive travel required, up to 70%.