National Sales Manager - Vertical Development
Equify Financial is seeking a highly motivated and experienced National Sales Manager with deep experience in developing new verticals in the equipment finance industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new markets and fostering strong relationships with stakeholders in establishing Equify Financial as a commercial finance resource. This role will also be responsible for managing a high-performing sales team and driving revenue growth within new verticals. The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record of development of new verticals within an existing sales organization including meeting revenue targets, demonstrating strong leadership skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
About Our Company:
Equify Financial is a privately-owned, independent specialty finance company based in Fort Worth, Texas.
We tailor and personalize our services for each client to build a strong relationship and a strong future for their business. We are an independent, collateral-based lender that can service customers at every financial stage of their business. Equify Financial has assisted more than 300 borrowers over the past ten years.
With over 180 years of combined experience in the equipment finance industry, we are able to provide an extensive amount of knowledge and an in-depth understanding of our customer’s financial circumstances. We help our clients identify areas of growth and find creative solutions that bring more capital to their businesses.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical + Dental + Vision Coverage
- 401K + Company Match
- Life Insurance + Long Term Disability Coverage – 100% Company Paid
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Gym Reimbursement Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness Check Program - Insurance Premium Discounts
- EAP Resources
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Strategically plan and execute development of new verticals in the equipment finance and asset-based lending industry.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to meet and exceed company targets for revenue and market share growth.
- Lead and motivate a national sales team dedicated to the new verticals, providing guidance, training, and support to ensure their success in achieving sales goals.
- Monitor the market and competitor products and activities and provides detailed sales forecasting.
- Review customer activity, anticipates needs, and acts when needed to improve customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with equipment dealers, understanding their unique needs and providing tailored financial solutions.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop innovative sales strategies, drive revenue growth, and improve market share.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, competitor activities, and market conditions to capitalize on opportunities and mitigate risk.
- Identify and evaluate potential business opportunities, foster partnerships, and negotiate contractual agreements.
- Track and analyze sales data, prepare, and present reports to executive leadership to provide insights and recommendations for improvement; consistently meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key financial performance objectives.
- Represent Equify Financial at industry events, conferences, and trade shows to enhance brand awareness and generate new business.
- Establishes and prioritizes critical performance measures for all sales roles and ensuring all key sales and sales management associates are held accountable for assigned results.
- Leads learning and development initiatives impacting the sales organization and provides stewardship of sales and sales management talent.
- Coordinates the preparation of annual, quarterly, and monthly reports.
Skills and Proficiencies:
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills, proven track record of leading sales team growth.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, procedures, and best practices in the commercial finance and equipment lending industries.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Required Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- At least ten (10) years of progressive sales and management experience in the equipment finance industry, with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing a high-performing sales team focused on the dealer and vendor business vertical.
- In-depth knowledge of the equipment dealer and transportation dealer finance industry, including key players, market trends, and competitor activities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to develop and execute strategic sales plans, drive revenue growth, and deliver results.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify sales opportunities, develop innovative solutions, and address challenges.
- Ability to travel as needed to meet with clients, attend industry events, and support the national sales team.
Up to 50% travel may be required.
Equify Financial, a Wilks Brothers company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.