Executive Assistant to the President
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and project coordination support to the President and corresponding executives in order to ensure business operations are supported through efficient administration of meeting coordination and recording, distribution of multiple forms of correspondence, calendar and/or travel scheduling; other duties as assigned.
Company Information: Equify Financial is a privately-owned, independent specialty finance company based in Fort Worth, Texas. We tailor and personalize our services for each client to build a strong relationship and a strong future for their business. We are an independent, collateral-based lender that can service customers at every financial stage of their business. With over 180 years of combined experience in the equipment finance industry, we can provide an extensive amount of knowledge and an in-depth understanding of our customers’ financial circumstances. We help our clients identify areas of growth and find creative solutions that bring more capital to their businesses.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical + Dental + Vision Coverage
- 401K + Company Match
- Life Insurance + Long Term Disability Coverage – 100% Company Paid
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Gym Reimbursement Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness Check Program - Insurance Premium Discounts
- EAP Resources
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Assist President with a variety of administrative and organizational tasks.
- Create documents, letters, spreadsheets, presentations, and other communication or correspondence.
- Coordinates and organizes cross functional meetings and presentations.
- Assist in the development of meeting presentation materials.
- Maintain the calendar of appointments and other events.
- Handle confidential information in a discreet and disciplined manner.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and management board as directed.
- Attend meetings to record minutes.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Participate in the implementation of the organizations ability to maintain its mission, purpose, and responsibilities in concert with approved policies.
- Implement policies, objectives, and activities of business in order to ensure continuing operations, to maximize executive activities.
- Communicate with departments in accordance with executive instructions.
- Occasional travel, up to 20% may be required.
Skills and Proficiencies:
- Ability to use sophisticated computer software programs to achieve job functions, excellent PowerPoint skills are required.
- Strong physical and mental health to maintain demanding workload
- Must be organized and able to multitask.
- Must adapt well and respond quickly to change needs.
- Able to work under stressful conditions at times.
- Communication- verbal and written communication with customers, personnel and vendors.
- Strong work ethics of integrity and honesty strives for excellence in all activities employing accompanying communication.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service.
- Dependability, reliability, fulfilling responsibilities.
- Must work independently and as a member of team.
- Must be customer service oriented in communication style
Required Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years on the job experience related to executive administrative and project coordination work.
- High School diploma is required.
- College degree preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Positions self to install equipment, including under desks.
- Moves throughout the building to access files.
- Must be able to comprehend and follow written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to complete tasks even with frequent interruptions.
- Must be able to use discretion and independent judgment as needed.
- Must be able to speak clearly on the phone and to fellow workers.