Equify Financial is a leading independent specialty finance company based in Fort Worth, Texas. We specialize in providing customized financing solutions to commercial equipment dealers, supporting their growth and success. With our commitment to excellence and customer-centric approach, we have established ourselves as a prominent player in the equipment finance industry.
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Retirement savings plan with company match
- Life insurance and long-term disability coverage (100% company paid)
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Gym reimbursement program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Wellness check program with insurance premium discounts
- Life assistance resources
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
Position Summary: We are seeking a skilled Credit Analyst to join our team at Equify Financial. As a Credit Analyst, you will play a vital role in evaluating credit requests and assessing the risk associated with extending credit to commercial customers purchasing equipment for their business. By leveraging your expertise in credit analysis and knowledge of the commercial finance and equipment, you will contribute to our company's growth and success.
Key Roles / Responsibilities:
- Utilize comprehensive credit analysis techniques to evaluate credit history, financial statements, and relevant data.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including sales, documentation, funding, collections, and accounting, to facilitate seamless transaction processing.
- Provide support for complex deals that require manual evaluation beyond the automated credit model/system.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of systems, processes, and procedures related to credit evaluation and risk management.
- Set goals, prioritize work, and organize tasks efficiently both independently and as part of a team.
- Foster positive relationships with colleagues and stakeholders to facilitate effective collaboration.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years of experience as a Credit Analyst in the commercial equipment dealer finance industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of credit analysis techniques, financial statements, and risk assessment.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of privacy laws and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Positions self to install equipment, including under desks.
- Moves throughout the building to access files.
- Must be able to comprehend and follow written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to complete tasks even with frequent interruptions.
- Must be able to use discretion and independent judgment as needed.
- Must be able to speak clearly on the phone and to fellow workers.