Requisition Number: ACCOU01895
Posted: November 30, 2020
Fort Worth, TX, USA
At Equify, there’s more to us. Whether commercial equipment lending, auctions, insurance or asset services; it all means the same thing – relationships. Our customers are not a number, they are a name, a family member, a friend. In the good times and in the difficult times we treat them all the same – exactly how we want to be treated. An individual or a business should never be measured solely on the basis of a number or group of numbers. We believe that business is not just about profit – it’s personal too.
At Equify, we value the people that make our business grow: our employees and our customers.
We are Equify LLC and we are based in Fort Worth, Texas, USA. Our core values include: Integrity, Service, Listening, Passion, and Engagement.
Who We Need
- We are searching for a Accountant to perform end-to-end accounting functions to include various routine (daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual) accounting and financial tasks, ad hoc reporting, projects, and other duties as assigned.
- What You Should Show Us
- Perform day-to-day accounting duties such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, treasury (processing deposits/ACH transactions), fixed assets, sales tax reporting, etc.
- Assist with month-end close procedures and follow through on various month end tasks, including preparation of journal entries, analyzing accounts/activity, etc.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations, intercompany reconciliations, bank reconciliations and variance analysis
- Involved with departmental cross-training – back-up other positions as needed
- Assist with forecast/budget processes and developing/reporting of metrics/KPI’s
- Assist with internal/external audits (financial and tax)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (or related BS/BA degree with relevant accounting work experience)
- 1-5 years relevant work experience
- Comfortable in fast-paced, constantly changing environment; high sense of urgency
- Deal effectively with ambiguity: cope with change well, can shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the total picture, can work independently
- but know when to ask questions and potentially reduce ambiguity
- Team player / generalist – willing to pitch in where/as needed
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g., macros, charts/graphs, pivot tables, vlookup, etc.)
- Aptitude for learning/growing (intellectual curiosity)
- Lending/leasing industry experience helpful (exposure to multiple industries ideally)
- Microsoft NAV experience (ideal but not required)
- Work closely with Controller and CFO, comfortable dealing with all levels in organization
- Sensitive to confidential information
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.