Account Manager - Irvine, CA
The Account Manager – Dealer Development will work closely with dealers to maintain and expand relationships to produce referred transactions secured by various types of equipment, at a targeted return, within an assigned geographic territory.
- Liaison between Dealer, End User borrower and internal Operations staff.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers and prospects.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for day to day contact and follow-up (calls, meetings, email campaigns, opportunities).
- Daily use of company transaction Operating System (Solifi) to maintain efficient and timely work-flow.
- Mine portfolio for new referral business to large ticket sales organization.
- Provide referrals to other Equify company businesses.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Attending training events including sales training, product training
- Attending trade shows, industry related conferences, association meetings, etc.
Skills and Proficiencies:
- Knowledge of sales, credit, marketing, business, and management principles.
- Have well-developed written, telephone, and personal presentation skills.
Required Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- A minimum of one (1) year of demonstrated experience in the finance industry experience.
- Critical Thinking — using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose or recommend the most appropriate one.
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Safeguarding confidential and protected information covered by privacy law and company policy.
- Must work independently and as a member of a team
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Able to read, speak and write English.
- Ability to read, interpret and present financial statement information.
- Gripping, reaching, writing, data entry, handling (paper, files, etc).
- Able to work under stressful conditions at times.
- Have a current driver’s license and be able to utilize it, with reimbursement.
Compensation Range: $60,000 - $85,000
About Our Company:
Equify Financial is a privately-owned, independent specialty finance company based in Fort Worth, Texas.
We tailor and personalize our services for each client to build a strong relationship and a strong future for their business. We are an independent, collateral-based lender that can service customers at every financial stage of their business.
With over 180 years of combined experience in the equipment finance industry, we are able to provide an extensive amount of knowledge and an in-depth understanding of our customer’s financial circumstances. We help our clients identify areas of growth and find creative solutions that bring more capital to their businesses.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical + Dental + Vision Coverage
- 401K + Company Match
- Life Insurance + Long Term Disability Coverage – 100% Company Paid
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Gym Reimbursement Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness Check Program - Insurance Premium Discounts
- Life Assistance Resources
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)